Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Retro Gaming Room

Hi everyone, this is Matt from The Basement Vagrants. I wanted to make a short post today showing off a project that I started working on this week. It's not finished yet, and I'm hoping that it's only going to improve as weeks go by, but here is what I've got so far.

I present, my retro gaming room!


All the consoles you see here are hooked up and working. There are a few consoles I have that I haven't been able to hook up yet for various reasons (Sega Mastersystem, Intellivision, Genesis etc.) And yes, I was watching Spawn.



I'm working on getting more poster, older ones in particular to keep with the retro theme, but these will have to do for now. Posters will cover the walls eventually.




More pics to come when it looks even awesomer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms